Wednesday, July 25th 6:30am.. A large strong area of high pressure remains anchored in the western Atlantic Ocean today. This feature will begin to drift eastward tonight allowing a trough of low pressure oriented north-south currently through eastern Ontario to approach. Cloud and showers associated with this trough will begin to spread across the island near noon tomorrow. This trough moves through Thursday night with some relief from the heat. A second cold front will approach on Saturday and Sunday with more cloud and showers. High pressure returns for Monday and Tuesday with sunshine.
Precipitation… Showers begin near noon on tomorrow ending earl;y Friday morning. A second area of showers moves through over the weekend with chance of showers. Models are not hinting at much in the way of rainfall at this time. with 5 mm on Thursday afternoon.evening and a couple over the weekend.
Temperatures.. The heat and humidity will continue with some relief over the weekend. Bit cooler tomorrow due cloud cover.
Wind.. A light-brisk SW flow will continue this period.
Thunderstorms.. Chance of storms tomorrow afternoon-evening.
Hazards.. Elevated heat and humidity values continue making outdoor activities difficult. Stay Hydrated. Chance of lightning tomorrow afternoon.
Watches/warnings.. Heat warnings remain in place for today.
- Today.. Sunny, light-brisk SW winds, highs muggy 29
- Tonight.. Cloudy , light-brisk SW winds, lows 21
- Tomorrow.. Cloudy, Showers beginning near noon, brisk SW winds, highs muggy 26
- Friday.. Sun and cloud, light-brisk SW winds, highs 28
- Saturday..Cloudy with chance of showers, light-brisk SW winds, highs 26
- Sunday.. .Cloudy with chance of showers, light-brisk SW winds, highs 27
- Monday.. Sunny, light SW winds, highs 28
- Tuesday.. Sunny, light SW winds, highs 28