Saturday, August 11th 3:10pm… High pressure will dominate the Maritimes over the next couple days giving sunshine and light winds. Clouds will begin to spread across the island on Tuesday as we get into another unsettled pattern along with increased temperatures and elevated humidity with Showers/thundershowers beginning on Wednesday. This unsettled weather continues through Saturday as a couple areas of low pressure move through. Unreliable internet connections over the past couple weeks have had an impact my blog schedule. Hopefully this situation will be rectified soon.
Precipitation.. Chance of showers on Tuesday with increased chances through Wednesday-Saturday. Dry conditions beginning on Sunday.
Temperatures.. At or above normal today through Wednesday cooling off a bit becoming at or below normal beginning on Thursday.
Wind.. Light SW winds today through Wednesday shifting to NW on Thursday.
Thunderstorms.. Fairly quite next couple days after yesterday’s severe event. Wow… Hail, wind and rain…Next chance appears to be Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday.
Hazards.. Quiet next few days..
Watches/warnings.. None for PEI at this time..
- Today.. Sunny, light SW winds, highs 24
- Tonight.. Clear, fog patches after midnight, calm winds, lows 17
- Tomorrow.. Sunny, light SW winds, highs 26
- Monday.. Sun and cloud, light SW winds, highs 27
- Tuesday.. Cloudy periods slight chance of a showers/thundershower, light SW winds, highs 28
- Wednesday.. Cloudy, chance of shower/thundershower, light SW winds, highs 28
- Thursday.. Showers, light NW winds, highs 20
- Friday.. Cloudy, light NW winds, highs 20
- Saturday.. Rain brisk SW winds, highs 24
- Sunday.. Sunny, light-brisk NW winds, highs 19