Monday, August 13th 6:10am.. An area of high pressure located east of NS will continues to warm sunshine to the region today, A low pressure system that has been stalled off the mid Atlantic states will begin to lift NE tomorrow introducing some cloud and chance of showers by evening. The cloudy unsettled conditions then continue through the weekend as a series of disturbances then track NE across the Maritimes. In Fact the unsettled weather looks to continue in to next week.
Precipitation.. Showers should begin later tomorrow and persist right through the weekend..The week won’t be a complete right-off but rather just some cloud and chance of showers.
Temperatures..Slightly above normal today through Wednesday then a cool down to normal pr slight below normal on Thursday.
Wind.. Light-brisk SW winds today through Wednesday shifting to NW on Thursday.
Thunderstorms.. Increasing chances on Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday.
Hazards.. Wet driving conditions in any showers beginning later tomorrow.
Watches/warnings.. None for PEI at this time..
- Today.. Sunny, light SW winds, highs 28
- Tonight.. increasing high clouds, light SW winds, lows 19
- Tomorrow.. Cloudy with chance of showers late, light SW winds, highs 27
- Wednesday.. Sun and cloud, chance of showers, light SW winds, highs 28
- Thursday.. Cloudy with chance of showers, light-brisk NW winds, highs 21
- Friday.. Sun and cloud, light winds, highs 22
- Saturday.. Rain, 21
- Sunday.. Showers, 20